• Parking: All wedding vendors will be directed where to park and unload.
• It is recommended that you bring a handcart to aid in the transportation of your equipment.
• Set up your equipment in the tent with a 6’ banquet table. There is a 15’ x 15’ dance floor. Please see a Belle Grove Plantation staff member for details about power source location and plugging in your equipment prior to the event. Under no circumstances are any already existing plugged in cables to be unplugged for the set-up of the DJ equipment or any other reason.
• Lighting: Perimeter lighting is installed inside the reception tent.
• If you plan to use equipment that draws an excessive amount of electricity, it is recommended that you come to the venue to test the equipment prior to the event to prevent any unexpected power source issues.
• All DJ’s and Bands must provide their own speakers, cabling, and other necessary audio equipment (microphones, etc.) for the event. Belle Grove Plantation will provide electrical service for all DJs with equipment not older than five years of age. All bands and or other entertainment services that require larger than normal amps of electrical service will need to provide their own generator for the duration of the event that will generate their required source of electricity.
• If you have not previously been contracted to work an event at Belle Grove Plantation, it is recommended that you tour our facility prior to the event. Please call 804-366-8591to schedule a time.
• The Contracting Party and its attendees are required to end music at 10:00 p.m. In addition, the Contracting Party and attendees who are not lodging at Belle Grove Plantation that evening must vacate the property no later than 11:30 pm.